Haesley Cush is the CEO and co-partner with Matt Lancashire of Ray White Collective (comprising of Ray White New Farm, Ray White Bulimba, Ray White East Brisbane, Ray White Clayfield, Ray White Toowong, Ray White Projects (based in New Farm) & Living Here Cush Partners).
Over the last 30 years Haesley has sat at the forefront of Brisbane real estate. He is a multi-award winning auctioneer, a columnist for the Sunday Mail and leads the Ray White Collective group which was recently awarded Ray White’s number one international business.
Haesley began his real estate career in March 1996, working for his mother at Ray White Moorooka. Since this time Haesley has excelled in real estate sales and auctioneering, he is the only person to win the prestigious REIQ auctioneer of the year title every time he has entered. Winning in 2002, 2003 & 2008 and he is the only Queensland auctioneer to appear on the Australian television series, The Block.
Prior to starting Ray White New Farm in 2005, Haesley was the Chief Auctioneer for Ray White Queensland at the tender age of 22 and also sat on the Queensland board for Ray White Queensland concentrating on market growth, training and franchising.
Haesley has been involved in excess of 30,000 sales, ranging from modest accommodation to some of Australia's most premier real estate.
- 2023/2024 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm | Spring Hill
- 2021 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2018/2019 - Max White Award
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2017/2018 - Individual of the Year Principal - Joint Winners