Pat specialises in residential property transactions in the Inner-city fringe Brisbane market. Pat through communication, transparency and innovative marketing strategies is able to provide a service that results in a premium outcome for his clients. With over 8 years experience and facilitating some of Brisbane's largest property transactions, including multiple sales over $10M, Pat understands how important the sales process is and treats every transaction with the same level of care and enthusiasm.
Being genuinely passionate about real estate and understanding people and property is what enables Pat to achieve the best possible result for his clients. An intimate knowledge of the sales process and a keen eye for attention to detail is a crucial element to his formula for success. Pat has a deep affinity and passion for the Inner-city markets and has therefore witnessed it evolving into the lifestyle precinct it is today, which helps him uniquely connect buyer and seller for the best results - achieving vendor expectations and creating value for both parties.
Pat tailors his approach to recognize the individual needs of his clients as there are different requirements in every transaction and the sales process extends beyond simply matching buyers and sellers. Pat prides himself on absolute integrity, professionalism and results, having achieved record breaking sales. For a standout result, with an emphasis on personal service and commitment, Pat Goldsworthy would be more than delighted to hear from you.
- 55 Markwell Street, Hamilton $12,000,000
- 9 Prospect Terrace, Hamilton $9,442,000
- 11/1 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe $6,550,000
- 10 Ludlow Street, Hamilton $6,400,000
- 38 Eldernell Terrace, Hamilton $6,100,000
- 22 Davidson Terrace, Teneriffe $5,950,000
- 2 Inverness Street, Ascot $5,408,000
- 4/29 Moray Street, New Farm $5,025,000
- 26 Ellis Street, Teneriffe $4,700,000
- 249 Kent Street, Teneriffe $4,450,000