Since 2006, Brandon has worked exceptionally hard to earn a reputation for outstanding sales results across the inner suburbs of Brisbane and has successfully marketed and sold some of Brisbane’s most prestigious and unique properties. Having worked through a multitude of changing market conditions including the peaks of 2006 & 2007 to the GFC of 2009-2010, you can be assured that whatever the current property market is doing, you are in safe hands. Brandon also spent several years selling real estate in some of Prime Central London’s most exclusive markets of Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Kensington with major clients including CEOs, managed funds, professional athletes and even royals. He has achieved ongoing success in all markets through the fundamentals of good quality communication, honesty, market knowledge and a passion for exceeding client expectations with a large portion of the business coming from repeat clients or referrals.
Brandon is currently ranked at number 16 in QLD for the Ray White group and is within the top 1% of all estate agents in Australia. Consistently part of the Alan White ‘Elite Performer’ program within Ray White and having received an abundance of awards and industry accolades, Brandon and his team set a benchmark for sales success.
Brandon’s team handles a variety of property categories and value ranges, whether entry level apartments to multi-million dollar houses, apartments and development sites, they are also able to cover virtually all inner-Brisbane suburbs.
On a personal level, Brandon supports a number of charities and is the founder of The Smith Family’s ‘Spirit of XMAS Ball’ and is an avid supporter of the Brisbane Broncos and Lions and Queensland Reds.
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 16
- 2017/2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 15
- 2017 - $3 million in settled commission in their career
- 2017 - Top 10 sales People : Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $2 million
- 2015/2016 - Community Contribution And 1 earlier award