Sales and Marketing Consultant
Annette guarantees to provide informed advice to assist reward decisions, to help in preparing your property for sale. Annette strives to ensure a smooth and transparent sales process. She will support you every step of the way.
Annette shares a strong sense of responsibility towards her role, and focuses on the wellbeing of her clients.
Annette's innate ability to understand her client’s requirements has developed over a thirty-year history in customer service. Annette began her journey into real estate with a determined focus to assist clients with the challenging transition of buying and selling property. In her dedication and commitment, Annette's approach delivers her clients results above their expectations. Attentive to the situation at hand, Annette is receptive to each individual and their respective needs.
Annette’s loyalty is an asset, with a genuine and humble interest in the success of each transaction. Annette’s work ethic is unsurpassed, exemplifying her commitment. She follows up on tasks with precision, until a suitable result is achieved.
Annette is easily approachable. Her generosity ensures others feel welcome, capable and supported. Annette is always willing to share her knowledge, time, and generosity to further her client’s understanding. She is highly competent in her role.
Her aim is to provide exceptional service. To follow an immaculate sales process that puts you first and to achieve the highest possible sale.
Skills & Expertise
Annette Richards has been in the industry since 2015.
- Ray White New Farm is involved and supports the below charities:
- New Farm State School and Holy Spirit Catholic School Fete
- Local businesses through monthly pop-up auctions
- New Farm Community Centre coffee cart
- 'Teneriffe Fringe Festival' in conjunction with Function Well, supporting a local family in need each year
- 'The Long Lunch' in conjunction with Vine Restaurant supporting Mitochondrial Disease
- Bridge to Brisbane
- 2017 - $250,000 in settled commission in their Ray White career