Ray White New Farm
Wins Big on Liveability, Location, Transport & Storage Space
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You can't go wrong with this sensationally located apartment with a bus stop at your door. This beautiful home is perfect for any buyer who wants quality at a very affordable price. A perfect first home or investment property and just a great place to live. If you are serious about your next property then you really must be the first to inspect.
Stand out features;
- Boutique complex of only 6 apartments.
- Approx 83 sqm of total space.
- 56sqm living, 6sqm balcony, 21 sqm garage and laundry.
- Easy access design, 1 garage level and 1 apartment level.
- 2 roomy bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Air conditioning, gas stove, security screens.
- Private balcony, perfect for relaxing.
- 1 personal car garage or storage room.
- Separate laundry room
- Bus stops are right at your doorstep.
- Short stroll to train stations.
- Close to Lutwyche & Chermside Shopping Centres
- Coffee shops and great schools nearby.
- Easy access to the fantastic Kedron Brook Bikeway.
- Body corporate fees $2,380.00 per annum.
- Affordable rates at $1,177.24 per annum.
- Rental appraisal $320 - $350 per week.
Priced to sell. The first to inspect is sure to buy, so make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic offering.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.