Sensational City Views on Top of Wilston Hill!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With views that one could only dream of, this superbly positioned home takes full advantage of the expansive city views and surrounding valley. Built to the highest of standards and designed with grand proportions in mind that offers an abundance of space for lavish/ outdoor entertaining and the ultimate family lifestyle.
Set on a 607 sqm parcel of land, this bespoke home is bathed in sunlight throughout the day, with high ceilings and overly generous rooms. Enjoying manicured landscaped gardens, the home is located in one of Wilston's premiere streets in walking distance to local caf's and within the Wilston Sate and St Columba's school catchments.
Tranquil and secure, the recently renovated home combines a unique mix of classic and contemporary features. On entering the home you are greeted by the beautiful travertine marble floors which lead throughout the large living areas opening up to an amazing rear balcony which looks over the glistening pool through to the spectacular city views. Perched High on top of Wilston hill this home is cool and breezy during the summer yet lovely and warm during the winter months, ensuring easy family living.
An exceptional property that delivers:
- Tiled entrance and terrace, custom made ironwork
- Large separate study or home office
- Guest powder room, located on the lower floor.
- Gourmet kitchen fitted with stainless steel Miele appliances (gas cooktop, chef's oven, steamer, twin fridge/freezer, dishwasher and built-in coffee machine) and is finished with stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, ample storage and a large pantry.
- Open plan large family dining and living areas, spread across the multi-level ground floor. All living areas overlook the pool and city views.
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area.
- Sundrenched tiled pool (salt water).
- 4 very generous bedrooms all located on the upper level of the home.
- Master bedroom has striking City views with large walk-in wardrobe, double vanity ensuite and private balcony.
- Bathrooms finished with bespoke cabinetry and travertine tiles.
- Large double car garage with ample storage and additional off street parking.
- Additional multi-purpose and storage room located below the outdoor entertaining area.
Additional quality features include:
Fully ducted air conditioning throughout home and ceiling fans, travertine tiles through living areas, garden irrigation system, exposed timber beams individually selected from Brett's Wharfs, 5,000 litre water tank, security system and intercom, vacuumaid, double sided fireplace and wooden shutters throughout.
Rarely does a home encompass this level of design and quality finishes with family practicality in such a superb position. Make no mistake homes such as these are a true rarity. The owners have moved on and have instructed to sell on auction day if not sold prior, this is market leading property and is one not to be missed.
Inspection is a must as this home will truly impress and the owners do want it sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.