Brand New Riverfront Opportunity with Captivating Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Setting the benchmark for riverfront living, Unit 1102 at Vida Apartments is an exceptionally rare opportunity that encompasses a bespoke design and top grade finishes throughout. This split level apartment offers 251sqm of direct riverfront living allowing incredible views up and down the Brisbane River and out across to Mount Cootha.
With a modern luxurious finish and an abundance of floor to ceiling glass to capture the uninterrupted river views plus ample natural light, the contemporary styling exudes class at every turn and defines Inner City riverfront living.
Property Features include:
- Three spacious bedrooms (master with large ensuite and balcony access)
- Two luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with stone finish and Gaggenau appliances
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening out onto the large balcony
- Top floor living room with balcony access and river views
- Combination of timber and carpet flooring throughout
- Large balcony with uninterrupted 180 degree river and mountain views
- Two side-by-side secure car spaces
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Split level floor plan with a total area of 251sqm
Building Features include:
- Rooftop Infinity pool
- BBQ facilities
- Direct river boardwalk access
- Onsite management
This state of the art apartment is in West End's most sought after riverfront precincts and one of the newest buildings that command superior finishes, a contemporary foyer and impressive building entrance plus the convenience of direct access to the river boardwalk.
For further information on this apartment or to request a private inspection, don't hesitate to contact Phillip Harrigan directly on 0400 043 426.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.