Spacious Corner Opportunity with Leafy Backdrop
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located on the very end of Beesley Street you find the tightly held KOKO complex located in West End's the most prestigious 'River Precinct' area which is only a few steps away from West End's vibrant and eclectic urban Lifestyle and less then 1km to the CBD.
Built to the highest quality this stunning 2 bedroom apartment offers tranquil serene garden views and a flow through design with large outdoor spaces. Unlike a lot of the new developments the sense of size and space you get in this 127m2 apartment will capture you.
-complete privacy is guaranteed
- Exceptional open plan design with a generous 127m2 floor-plan of overall living and seamless flow to the outdoors between living, kitchen and spacious entertainer balcony. The choice between 2 balconies is definitely a luxury.
- Galley style kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and tiled flooring.
- Quality Smeg appliances with a Chef's delight 5 burner gas cooker
- 2 spacious and well-separated bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom featuring an ensuite
- Separate laundry with Euromaid washer and Fisher & Paykel Dryer
- 1 secure car park plus ample visitor parking
- Outstanding secure complex with friendly professional on-site management, video intercom system and swipe access plus fast lift access
-Tenancy in place to the 20 October 2106! Attention investors! As per tenants request no bedroom photos have been taken!
KoKo facilities include a solar heated 20m lap pool, large fully equipped gym and direct access to the riverside walking and bicycle tracks.
When you step outside your apartment you will be stepping into an enviable outdoor lifestyle which these days is hard to find in city living.
Listen to the serene flow of water emerging from the many water features and relax after a busy city day in lush tropical gardens and green areas. West End just offers such variety and convenience! That's why we love it! Make this one YOURS!
DISCLAIMER: The Ray White Team has been provided the above information from official sources, and we have endeavoured to ensure it is the most accurate information possible. However, Ray White and the Agent provide no guarantees, or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons and Agencies who provided the information. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries and assessment in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 2 Balconies
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.