Your Property Search Ends Now!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Have you been in the market for what seems like forever, hunting for your new home? The current owners of 5/289 Harcourt Street know exactly what that feels like.
After spending a tiring 12 months searching for an apartment in 2013 - visiting open home after open home - they knew the hunt was over once they crossed the threshold of Unit 5. They went to contract after the very first inspection. However, after having moved overseas, sadly the time has come for them to offer this amazing property to a new owner.
In a marketplace saturated with units that just aren't what you are looking for, Unit 5 in Faircourt is a breath of fresh air. You will soon realise that this beautifully renovated residence offers a lifestyle without compromise.
Sound too good to be true? Why not come and see for yourself why this is the last open home you will need to attend.
The list of special features goes on and on, but here are a few of our favourites.
- Large open plan kitchen boasting stone benchtops, electric cooktop, loads of storage & bench space & wide breakfast bar
- Generously proportioned master retreat with beautifully appointed ensuite & private access to the terrace
- Main bathroom with dual access points & internal laundry
- Defined living/dining area
- Large private terrace with leafy northern aspect
- Secure intercom with electric gate entry
- Remote access garage that can potentially accommodate 2 small cars or 1 large car with tons of room for storage
- Leafy ground with manicured gardens and in-ground pool perfect for those hot summer days
- Off-street visitor parking
The stand out potential of this inner-city residence is not just in the location or aspect, but the lifestyle that awaits. On foot, you are just a seconds walk to the trendiest cafes, restaurants, and bars that Brisbane has to offer. It's a genuine privilege to have the hardest decision of your morning be which cafe you will visit. Simply park the car and stroll to the local breweries or restaurants to celebrate what it's like to live in Brisbane's most cosmopolitan suburb.
Make no mistake, the owners have given clear instructions and this property will be sold. An inspection and a relaxed drive around Teneriffe will convince you that you should reward yourself with the best lifestyle Brisbane has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.