Size, Style and Immense Character
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic opportunity offers the absolute best in location, style and character. Unit 75 in Brisbane's most sought after Woolstore building, Winchcombe Carson, sets a new benchmark in apartment living. Step inside and prepare to be amazed with the beautiful double height ceilings, polished timber floors, exposed timber beams and red exposed brickwork that sets these homes apart from any other product in the market.
Spread over an extremely generous 210sqm floor plan, this immaculately maintained three-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is perfect for everyone. With the ideal North-East aspect to capture refreshing breezes and natural sunlight all year round.
- Perfect north-east aspect catches river breezes
- Huge 210m2 floor plan of open plan living all on one level
- Woolstore features: double high ceilings, exposed red brickwork, original sash windows and timber beams
- Two distinct living spaces + a separate study nook
- Three extra-large bedrooms, master has a walk-in robe & ensuite
- First class kitchen features granite benches & splash backs, fully equipped butler pantry, 2 pack soft close cabinetry, ILVE oven with 6 burner gas cook-top & Miele appliances
- Air conditioned living space + ceiling fans throughout
- Thermal qualities of the cement ceiling and walls creates a constant temperature and minimal noise
- Pet friendly (subject to approval)
- Landscaped pool & BBQ area
- Parking for two cars + lock-up storage room
- Lift access, secure building entry & onsite management
This property will be going to auction in the Auction Under the Stars Event on Tuesday, May 30th at Ray White New Farm, 612 Brunswick Street, New Farm, if not SOLD prior.
Properties of this standard don't last for long, contact the agent today to arrange a private viewing!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.