Auction Under The Stars! This Wednesday Evening!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This outstanding property will be sold!
Coveted and rare to the market, this is a superb opportunity to secure a grand woolstore, complete with a massive enclosed entertainer's terrace.
Enjoying tranquil tree lined views to Teneriffe Hill, this superb apartment enjoys a quiet and peaceful position at the rear side of the building.
Entering this spectacular woolstore the double height ceilings leading to the spectacular outdoor entertaining area, immediately inspire a feeling of relaxation and space.
The authentic sought after features of exposed brick walls have been meticulously preserved, complimented by classic original features of timber beams and polished hardwood floors.
The current owners have taken advantage of the art gallery style space, with the addition of directional lighting.
The kitchen has also been refurbished and the apartment freshly painted.
There's also potential to value add, with the addition of an enclosed multi purpose room in the significant floor space.
• Large Master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2 double bedrooms both with built in robes
• 1 secure car space
• Outdoor balcony
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Stylish gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Beautiful view out to the leafy Teneriffe Hill.
• High ceilings, original exposed timber beams
• Original well-maintained timber floor
• Central to the shopping & restaurants of Merthyr Village & the new 'Gasworks' development
• Transport by bus is at your door, Citycat is minutes away
• Secure building with on-site management
• Building facilities - Lap pool, gym, BBQ area & lift
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.