Ray White New Farm
Largest Mixed Use Property on Spring Hill!
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 8 Cars
This Ultra Sophisticated And Understated? 4 bedroom warehouse is beautifully renovated throughout; it has been superbly redesigned to create a tranquil, private and inspiring living environment - which has the potential to superbly blend your work and play requirements all in the one neat package!!
With a full commercial DA and superbly positioned with a highly sought after elevated aspect, this amazing residence is perfect for those seeking a flexible, high exposure, cosmopolitan, active lifestyle with every convenience at the door!
Presenting 54 St Pauls Terrace, Spring Hill
- Enormous 4 storey split level residence on 455sqm of land
- Total floor space includes 410sqm
- Superb floor plan comprising 4 huge bedrooms with built ins (master with ensuite and has access to the courtyard)
- Stylish interiors throughout with high soaring ceilings with down lighting
For Sustainability Report, please contact agent on details provided.
- Excellent kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and storage space
- Ideal lounge/dining area with adjoining paved courtyard, just perfect for the entertainer
- Fully ducted AC throughout for perfect climate control all year round
- Full intercom throughout
- Internal sound system for imaginative mood setting and entertaining
- Perfect entertaining patio and relaxing pool deck
- Security 4 car accommodation on the lowest of the 4 levels
- A very unique property on the market for a once in a lifetime opportunity
- 2 street access via registered easement in Rogers St
- Back to base security system
- Secure basement 140sqm.
- The 410 sqm of amazing residential retreat floor space
- Open plan design with massive living areas
- The flexibility to combine the very best elements of work and play in the one neat package
- The internal access to security accommodation for 4 cars!!!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.