Ray White New Farm
Gorgeous Three Level House on Quiet Spring Hill Street
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a rare chance to secure your own piece of Spring Hill with this gorgeous house, sprawled over three spacious levels. Boasting three balconies and two private, tiled courtyards, this really is one of a kind. Positioned on the doorstep of the Brisbane CBD, the houses in Spring Hill are highly sought after and tightly held.
Entering in through the secluded front courtyard and front door, you are greeted by a spacious room which is versatile enough to be a bedroom or a second living area, and with a bathroom and exterior private courtyard on this level, it is perfect for a teenager's retreat.
Upstairs, the air-conditioned open plan living and dining area is expansive and sun drenched. Perfect Queensland living extends onto two entertainment balconies at the front and rear and a large kitchen with great cupboard and bench space and a serving window to the rear balcony makes the space just right for entertaining friends and family.
Stepping upstairs once again are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious air conditioned main bedroom features a built in wardrobe and an ensuite, while the other two bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and French doors leading out to a third balcony.
- Four spacious bedrooms; two with en suites
- Three bathrooms
- Two car garage, plus one car off street parking
- Currently rented at $720 per week
- Three balconies as well as two private courtyards
- Air conditioning in middle level and master bedroom
- On the doorstep of cafes, Spring Hill Central (with a 24 hour gym, Woolworths and more), Brisbane City and the Valley
- 15 minutes to Brisbane Airport, easy access to transport"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.