Ray White New Farm
Tranquil & Luxurious 'Village Green' apartment at Oxygen
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting high in Spring Hill, this luxurious three bedroom home in the quietest building of the Oxygen complex is a must to inspect. This particular building has the most sought after views out across Spring Hill and north. Listening to the trickling waterfall feature just outside the window of this inner city paradise provides a perfect feeling of serenity.
With so many beautiful features at every turn, this expansive home doesn't disappoint. Entering the apartment through the private, lockable, gated entry you are welcomed by the open plan living/dining area. Boasting bamboo flooring throughout, upgraded lighting and quad-fold doors to the spacious entertainment deck; drenched in natural light, the mood in this space is second to none.
The main bedroom and ensuite are connected by a well designed walk-through robe. Mirroring Oxygen Apartments premium colour range, the bathrooms are modern with gorgeous stone bench tops and upgraded fittings. The ensuite itself is complete with double sinks and both bathrooms offer floor to ceiling tiles.
The Oxygen Complex provides residences with the following:
- Two stunning heated lap pools
- Spa & sauna
- Large Gym
- Village Green
- Array of shops and cafe's on ground floor.
- 300m from Brisbane Central Train Station
- 50m from Bus stops
- 600m to River Ferry and
- Stone's throw from the CBD shops
* 3 Spacious bedrooms
* 2 striking, modern bathrooms
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, cupboard space, gas cook tops and stainless steel appliances
* 2 Secure car spaces - side by side
* Beautiful views out across Brisbane from expansive entertainment deck
* Bamboo flooring
* High quality fittings
* Upgraded lights
* Gas cook top
* Private gated entry
* Fantastic on site management
* Storage cage
* Air conditioned throughout, ducted, reverse cycle
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.