The Greatest Renovator in Paddington.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is Paddington's best renovator. Just when you thought 2017 was done and dusted, this unrenovated Paddington cracker hits the market. It has history, it has charm and the massive 18.9 metre frontage will ensure that Brisbane's best builders and architects would see this property as Paddington's golden goose! It's elevated, breezy and whisper quiet.
The sellers have pursued another property, and are 100% committed to sell on or before December 9, 10:00am onsite. Let it be known, you can build something seriously special here. The owners have loved living there, and say that the true convenience to everything is unmatched.
This purchase is all about value. Paddington is one of Brisbane's hot spots, and this entry level cottage is the perfect way to crack into the inner city house market. You have three massive bedrooms, gorgeous high ceilings throughout and a stunning wraparound veranda with beautiful views. The internal layout is perfect, and there is room to completely change it in the years to come. For now, you can just buy it, get a feel for the home and renovate later.
The lifestyle and location is brilliant!
- Perfectly situated between Rosalie Village and Latrobe Terrace.
- For coffee lovers, you're a short stroll to Remys!
- Public transport nearby, bus stops are close and you're not far from Milton Rail Station.
- Close to the entrance to ICB. Easy to get to airport from ICB onto airport link for business travellers.
- Stones throw from Woolworths & IGA.
- Rosalie gourmet food market is within walking distance so you can grab all BBQ requirements just down the road.
- Located in the Milton Primary Catchment and within walking distance to aquatic achievers learn to swim school.
- Close to Brisbanes' best private schools, Girls and Boys Grammar, Gregory Terrace and BBC.
Enjoy the afternoon sunsets over Paddington water tower, pizza in hand from Il Posto, red wine in the other, and just take it all in. Make no mistake; this is a very real chance to secure an incredible piece of real estate, and very rarely does an original cottage on this square shaped block become available. If there is any house you don't want to miss, it's 22 Annie Street, Paddington.
The truth is, you're not just buying a cottage in Paddington, you're purchasing a piece of Brisbane history, and in my view, the greatest cottage in Paddington to be put to market this year. An inspection of this charming renovator will warm the heart, and a relaxed drive around Paddington will convince you that you should reward yourself with the best lifestyle Brisbane has to offer.
22 Annie Street, Paddington will be going to Auction on Saturday December 9th at 10:00am onsite if not SOLD prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.