AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 1ST NOV @ 6PM, ON SITE!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Home Beautiful in Charming Leafy Paddington
16 Gulliver Street is a charming British Colonial inspired residence perched high in one of Paddington's secluded, leafy enclaves. The elegant street presence provides a gracious welcome to this meticulously renovated executive family home, featuring the finest finishes throughout.
Framed by lush, established trees and landscaped gardens, the home has a rare combination of a perfect north east aspect and large block of land creating a private oasis.
This classic solid, rendered brick residence features the grandeur of soaring 3 meter ceilings, an impressive wide staircase at the entrance foyer and a sophistication throughout reflected by the magnificent crystal light fittings, including a chandelier statement piece as the focal point of the formal lounge room on the upper level.
French doors, lead lighting and rich timber beams reclaimed from the historic Brisbane Wharves in the entertainer's pavilion, compliment the gracious colonial style throughout.
On a practical level, the intelligent floor plan combines a clever series of indoor and outdoor spaces as well as clever separation of living spaces.
The entrance includes a private access, self contained studio, compete with a built in robe, kitchenette, en-suite and even study nook overlooking a hedged courtyard.
This space also has a sound-minimised media room, with built in surround sound, large home office and enclosed under-stair storage room.
On the upper level, the focal point is the magnficent European kitchen which flows directly to the flat back garden, with a substantial swimming pool and covered entertainment pavilion seamlessly linking the outside and inside areas.
A further three large bedrooms are housed in their own seperate wing with two further bathrooms and a full laundry with five star finishes including granite benches.
Magnificent imported Italian vitrified porcelain tiles have been used throughout, while solid timber colonial doors, windows and plantation shutters compliment the beautiful decor.
A magnificent wrap around verandah on the upper level provides a perfect sunny position for the owners to enjoy long leisurely Sunday morning breakfasts!
The property is a fine example of elegant classical colonial charm, befitting of one of Brisbane's most fashionable inner city suburbs. Homes of this quality, size, style, privacy and large land are rare to the market. This truly is a residence of distinction.
- Italian Porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Grohe Shower Heads
- Methvan Tapware
- Quality decorative lighting
- High quality, pet-friendly lush carpet
- Traditional stainless steel ceiling fans
- Plantation shutters
- CrimSafe security with fire escape functionality
- Quality decorative lighting
- Walk-in built-in robes (main bedroom & self-contained studio)
* Ilve Gas Upright Cooker with electric oven
* Plumbed refrigerator alcove
* Bosche dishwasher
* Two-pak kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and breakfast bar
* Large dining area (casual/formal)
* Crystal Lighting & light display cabinets
* Wooden bi-fold doors
* Crystal chandelier
* French doors opening to north-east Verandah
* High quality, pet-friendly lush carpet
* Private, leafy outlook
* Polished concrete verandah floor
* Covered clothesline
Home Office/Media Room:
- Sound-minimising insulation
- Built-in surround-sound system
- CrimSafe security, including fire escape functionality
- Under stair, storage room
* Matching tiles and fittings in room plus bathroom, including granite benchtops in bathroom and kitchenette (matching glass splashback)
* Crimsafe security, including fire escape functionality
* Window and double-door locks
* Matching granite benchtop and glass splashback
* Crystal light fitting
- Tranquil outdoor entertainment and pool area
- Pull down privacy-awning creates another relaxing space
- Sparkling pool with kids bench (or champagne shelf)
- Plant-ready veggie garden down the side of house
- Double lock-up garage
- Lockable internal room
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
665m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.