Under Instruction from the Mortgagee Exceptional Brand New 2 Bedroom Newstead Apartment Best Stock in the Complex!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Instructions from the Mortgagee are clear - builder's apartment must be sold! Offering the highest quality of product within the complex and superior location, this apartment must be sold on or before auction!
Apartment 703 of the boutique complex "Hopscotch", a sophisticated and spacious home in Newstead offering luxurious finishes and an exclusive inner city lifestyle experience.
In what can only be described as the new benchmark in Newstead living, this statement residence is generously proportioned with open plan living, offering contemporary and quality finishes throughout. Showcasing a combined living and dining, a sleek galley kitchen and entertainer's balcony, this is a perfect opportunity to buy into the thriving Newstead marketplace as an owner occupier or investor alike.
Notable features include :
- 101sqm of style and space
- Total privacy from adjacent apartment
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 secure car garage
- Offering the highest specification of finish within the complex
- Marble finishes, European appliances, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Excellent onsite management, secure basement parking with lift access and visitor car park facilities
- Stunning rooftop entertaining areas with built in BBQ faciilites with views to the west
- Pet friendly complex, perfect for your four legged friend
- A moments walk to the thriving Gas Works, James Street Precinct and the best of Brisbane's lifestyle only a stones throw away
Do not miss your opportunity to call this home. This property will be sold on or before auction 10am on 9th of December 2016. Ray White Corporate, Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
Enviably located in the cosmopolitan hub Newstead is this brand new stylish development, Hopscotch. This newly established area is the essence of convenience. Hopscotch is in only minutes walking distance to Gasworks shopping and dining precinct, James Street upmarket bar, restaurant and fashion district and only minutes' drive, bus or Citycat to Brisbane City.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.