Restore this art deco gem to its former glory!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
"Sydney House" is a genuine rarity in New Farm (and Brisbane itself), a character-filled home straight from the art deco era. Built in 1951 in rock-solid cavity brick, 9 Sydney Street is in need of some TLC but the potential is undoubted...
Positioned in a quiet and leafy pocket of New Farm just 100m off the river, this is a unique opportunity in one of Brisbane's best lifestyle locations.
- Polished timber floors, renovated kitchen with modern appliances
- 405sqm corner block, large backyard
- Metres from Sydney St citycat and bus stop
- 3 bedrooms plus separate study (see attached floorplans)
- Lower level has secure garage and loads of storage space
It may be a long time before you see something like this available again, now is the time to act!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.