Blue Chip New Farm, Entry Level Gold
Ready to move into, without a cent to spend. This early 1900's Queenslander has been beautifully restored to its former glory with that modern touch. This property offers a lifestyle without compromise, where all the hard work has been done. Your hardest decision will be deciding which of the many amazing cafes and restaurants will become your local.
A true New Farm cottage at heart, this is without hesitation one of the best opportunities on the Peninsula. One inspection is all you need to fall in love with this stunning residence - its unrestrained character and charm will blend seamlessly with a modern touch of functionality. Whether you are an astute investor, owner occupier or a young family looking to get into an entry-level New Farm house.
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Charming living area with polished wooden floorboards throughout
- Main bedroom with built-ins and ensuite
- Built-ins and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Large North-East facing entertaining deck
- Generously sized paved courtyard with sought after side access
- Single lock up garage and storage space
- Freshly painted throughout
- Entry level into Brisbane's trendiest suburb.
- Walking distance to all of New Farm's most sought-after amenities, public transport, and recreational hotspots.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.