Aspect, Avenue Position and WOW What a Deck!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting the perfect North/South aspect in the sought after avenues of Kedron you'll discover this renovated, family friendly two level post war home featuring the ideal deck for your family to soak up and enjoy the Queensland lifestyle. The home features:
- Spacious open plan living area opens via bifold doors to the private, covered North facing deck....enjoy the winter sun and in a few months you'll love the cooling NE breezes;
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ample drawer, cupboard and bench space 900mm wide gas cook-top;
- Serperate dining area....big enough to take the largest of tables;
- Four good sized bedrooms (three have built-ins and air-conditioning), the main bedroom is huge and features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite;
- Besides the ensuite there are two other clean and fresh family bathrooms;
- Well located laundry with direct side accessto the drying area;
- In Summer you will love your sparkling in-ground pool!
- Child friendly, fenced 615m2 landscaped, low maintenance yard;
- 100 metres to parklands and bikeways and being only 300m to Kedron school means you live in the school catchment zone.
Perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet avenue yet ideally located to enjoy the benefits and convenience of the now completed transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Clem 7 Tunnel and the Aiport Link Network.
Please contact agent to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Your details may be used for promotional purposes by our office to keep you advised as to market trends and conditions. Please advise the agent if you do not want this to occur, or click unsubscribe' on any marketing emails.
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.