SOLID, SERENE, SECURE, SELLING!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Seclusion, serenity and a spacious layout are the inviting hallmarks of this impressive apartment. Positioned at the rear of this well-maintained block, you will be surprised and seduced by the private aspect this apartment offers.
The apartment boasts many outstanding features, rarely seen, including separate entrance way, oversize kitchen with rainforest outlook and walk in wardrobe in master bedroom. Downstairs you will find car space with plenty of storage, enough for a gym, tool bench or excess shoes and dresses.
This apartment will appeal to the astute investor, or an owner occupier ready to put their stamp on this fantastic floor plan, in a really well maintained complex.
- BIG kitchen
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Main with walk-in wardrobe, second with built-in wardrobe
- Functional laundry and bathroom
- Massive grassy backyard with pool and BBQ
- Plenty of great restaurants a short walk away
- Bus at street
- 350m to Indooroopilly Train Station
- 700m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 450m to St Peter's Lutheran College
- Body Corp contributions $850.00 per quarter
- Brisbane Council rates $271.32 per quarter
This Won't Last Long! ACT FAST!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.