- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly designed and elevated high upon Hamilton Hill, this stunning contemporary residence offers some of Brisbane's most expansive and unobstructed panoramic views of the river, city and surrounding suburbs.
This immaculate 665 square meter residence has been pioneered to offer the perfect blend of entertainment and modern family living. Generously proportioned with a minimalistic open plan design, this spectacular residence incorporates the most opulent finishes with seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces.
Delivering an immense sense of versatility, entertainment, and privacy, this show stopping residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Four double bedrooms including master suite and separate guests' quarters all with built in robes
- Spacious open plan dining and living areas overlooking 180-degree unobstructed views of the Brisbane River, City, and surrounding suburbs
- Gourmet stone kitchen beautifully appointed with European appliances
- Two large separate living areas on upper and lower level with seamless transition to outdoor terraces
- Large media entertainment room or cinema
- Bar and wine cellar
- Approx 25 meter infinity pool with water feature and outdoor bathroom
- Double car garage on upper level
- Single car garage on lower level doubling as a workshop or mechanics area
- Private and gated residence
- Centralised communications hub with SONOS, intercom, security, and CCTV
- Ducted heating & cooling
Deliberate design of luxury, entertainment, and comfort, this hidden oasis is the perfect surround for modern families and entertainers to enjoy. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Auction, Sunday 22nd of October, Sofitel Hotel Brisbane, at 10:00 am, if not SOLD prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.