Contemporary Flair on Hamilton Hill
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Contemporary architecture at its very best, this tri-level home was originally custom built as the trophy home of a prominent boutique developer.
The coveted position on one of the highest ridges of Hamilton Hill, takes full advantage of the panoramic city, park and mountain views and is a seamless partnership of unrestrained modern design and exemplary crafted finishes. So rich in inspiration it culminates to quality that's rare to find in many modern designs, a residence of timeless elegant simplicity with abundant space and luxury.
Thoughtfully conceived, there's dual entry at the front of the residence to both the upper and lower levels, providing virtually two self contained living areas.
On the upper level there's a large bedroom and study, a formal dining room and well appointed gourmet kitchen which compliments the more casual open plan living area, flowing to the substantial and private entertainment deck.
The lower level accommodates the en-suited master bedroom and two further bedrooms, while poolside entertaining is well catered with a second kitchen/bar area.
A full size laundry and third bathroom are also on this level. Enjoying its own entry, this area is perfect for growing families, providing separation of living and a great area for teenagers.
Attention to detail is evident right through to the fully tiled garage, which easily accommodates four cars. A dumb waiter is a thoughtful addition, while the adjoining space is also cleverly utilised with a sauna, gymnasium and separate bathroom. A flat back garden also provides a private and safe area for children to play.
* Critically acclaimed home in highly coveted Hamilton Hill location with expansive city views
* Living areas that seamlessly flow to the dual entertaining terraces
* Park views with picturesque CBD skyline in the background
* 4 double bedroomsplus large Study or 5th room
* Superb Master bedroom with ensuite, spa and walk in robe
* The kitchen was specifically designed as the 'Hub of the House' which has stone bench tops & 2 pac cabinetry
* Sauna and gymnasium adjoin 4-car remote lock up garage with loads of storage and bathroom.
* C-bus lighting, ducted air conditioning, security, full connectivity
* Engineered to the highest standard suspended concrete slab upper level
* Entertaining terraces on two levels both enjoying spectacular city views
* Suspended pool
* Fully landscaped and automated irrigation
* Quality finishes, gleaming timber floors, piped gas to balconies for bbq.
* Separate family/media room/formal dining room
This property is ideally located within the Ascot State School catchment zone and some of Brisbane's best private schools. It is close to Oriel Park and Racecourse Road. Ferry, public transport options are within easy walking distance. Both domestic and international airports are within minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
587m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.