MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
There are so many ways to describe this property however if we had to choose just one, it would be balanced. Perfectly in balance between the old and the new.
Walk through the red door and be amazed as your home opens up to become your own personal sanctuary. Architecturally renovated to bring out the best of this balance while keeping subtle nods to its past life and standing firmly as a modern home with all the flourishes you would expect of a well-considered design.
The architect and builder have succeeded in creating a space and experience that is second to none. There has been careful consideration of the functionality of this home and ample storage placed throughout. This incredible home offers, but is not limited to;
- Extremely private and secluded 465sqm allotment
- Four double bedrooms including master suite and separate guests' quarters, with build in robes and veranda
- Handmade clay bathtub in master en-suite
- Open plan kitchen and lounge configuration for incredible indoor/outdoor flow
- Polished concrete and Blackbutt timber floors featured throughout the home
- Generous private yard for family entertaining
- Extremely tightly held enclave in Brisbane's most exclusive suburb
- Walking distance to Brisbane's finest cafe and restaurants
You won't just be purchasing your dream home, you will be preserving a piece of Brisbane's heritage. Originally the Fortitude Valley police station, this property is rich with history and if these walls could talk they would have a story to tell. This gorgeous residence was cleverly designed to maximise livability and generous open spaces all showcasing a warm yet minimalist luxury lifestyle in Brisbane's most sought-after postcode. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.