Call your architect, bring your tool kit or just move in!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This classic New Farm cottage is perched on 465sqm of land at the top end of Arthur Street and represents a fantastic opportunity to either keep as a great investment or renovate and turn into your dream home. This spacious home of upstairs and downstairs living, comprises 3 bedrooms upstairs plus sleep-out, large bathroom, large lounge area and separate dining off the huge, functional kitchen. Downstairs is a fully self-contained studio/retreat with kitchenette and bathroom. Housing a 3 car garage that is so rare in this part of New Farm and Fortitude Valley and with an abundance of off street parking, 95 Arthur Street screams location and opportunity in a market where very few exist.
Close to every amenity one could ever want, this stunning parcel offers, but is not limited to;
- 465sqm allotment with a 10m frontage
- Extremely tightly held enclave in Brisbane's most exclusive suburb
- Previously tenanted for $750 per week and can be used for both residential and commercial tenancies
- Walking distance to some of Brisbane's finest shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close proximity to Brisbane CBD, James Street, Gasworks, Emporium and New Farm Park
This is an excellent opportunity to secure an increasingly rare, inner-city cottage. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.