The Ultimate Inner City Residence
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy the combination of luxury, location and convenience presented by this inner city gem. A perfectly positioned residence for a young family, downsizers or the entertainer, this kind of property is a rare offering. Immerse yourself in the New Farm / Fortitude Valley lifestyle in this spacious and contemporary haven, with the dual aspect of your own private retreat to reside in with absolute privacy and comfort, as well as the area's best dining and entertainment precincts being just a stone's throw from your doorstep.
Situated on a 238sqm block, 170 Arthur Street is a truly unique address offering the perfect mix of privacy and exposure to the bustling inner city lifestyle. The space has been thoughtfully designed to maximise indoor and outdoor living, ideal for all types of buyers.
- Highest quality finishes including timber floors and stone bench-tops
- Expansive open-plan living and dining space perfectly harnessing natural lighting
- Seamless flow out to Sunlit verandah overlooking the heated swimming pool and well-kept garden.
- Master suite with spacious walk in robe and luxurious ensuite
- Upper level housing three bedrooms and an additional second lounge with potential to convert into a fourth bedroom.
- Two secure, off-street car parks
- Immediate walking distance to James Street shopping and dining precinct
A home such as this are a true rarity indeed. Simply move in, relax and enjoy the best of New Farm and Fortitude Valley and the convenience of living metres off James Street without sacrificing the best parts of owning the family house.
This property won't last so please register your interest and book
in a viewing.
Auction, Thursday 16th November 6:00PM. Ray White New Farm Auction Under the Stars Event ('Gasometer' 76 Skyring Terrace, Newstead), if not SOLD Prior!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.