New York Loft Apartment with Stunning Views�
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You must inspect this spectacular Manhattan style loft apartment featuring huge 4m high ceilings & polished hardwood floorboards giving a sense of light & space. This amazing, spacious 70m2 apartment offers panoramic city skyline views including the Story Bridge and beyond. Designed by Kevin Hayes, the historic "Sun" building offers an inner city lifestyle only a fortunate few enjoy. Centrally located for all the bustling local area has to offer, don't miss this rare opportunity. Perfect for the owner occupier or investor alike.
- This apartment would be perfect to rent out on AIR BNB
- The apartment is perfect to be used as an inner city office
- Freshly polished hardwood floorboards with a 5 year guarantee
- Double glazed windows throughout with wide window sills- perfect for planter boxes
- Freshly professionally painted throughout
- Modern kitchen with a new oven and gas cooking with exhaust fan
- Air conditioner in living room does the whole apartment
- Bedroom includes spacious built ins
- Bathroom features a bath tub with shower over it and new toilet
- Separate laundry with dryer included
- 1 underground secure car park with internal access to apartment and space for a storage cage
- With only 42 apartments in this pet friendly building, there is a wonderful community spirit
- Communal roof top BBQ area with amazing panoramic views
- Secure building with state of the art security including high definition video surveillance cameras
- Building is serviced by 2 elevators
- Onsite manager in building
- Walk to work in the City or Valley, drink and dine in the Valley Mall, take your pick of the amazing Chinatown restaurants
- Enjoy fantastic shopping in James St, Emporium and surrounds plus you'll have easy access to the new Howard Smith Wharf development.
- Just a 5 minute walk to the Brunswick Street railway station or 10 minute walk to Brisbane CBD
- With a bus stop at your front doorstep you are also within walking distance to beautiful New Farm Park, The Riverwalk and the Powerhouse
- Experience all the benefits of living in Brisbane's exciting Fortitude Valley
- BCC rates- $1532.96 P/A (excluding water)
- Rental appraisal- $370 - $390 per week
FOR SALE: Offers over $320,000.
Historic Overview of The Sun building -
In 1936, The Sun' Newspaper was located in the Iconic Sun Building until1991 when the paper became no more.
In 1996 the building became an Iconic Heritage Building being converted into 42 incredible warehouse style apartments in 1998 retaining the original features throughout the external and internal building.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.