Ray White New Farm
Owner needs it sold! Returns $395.00 Per-Week
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
My Vendor must be the most committed seller in Brisbane offering this sleek and modern apartment perfectly located in the heart of Brisbane's cultural precinct, for well under market value. Only a short walk to the CBD, the famous and vibrant James Street shopping strip and some of Brisbane's best restaurants and live entertainment venues, this apartment ticks so many boxes for a first home buyer or savvy investor looking to build on their portfolio.
The apartment offers an open plan design with an undercover internal balcony facing north/east for extra entertaining space. The building also has the added bonus of a world class recreation area including a 20 meter swimming pool and BBQ and entertaining area. For people who like to relax and forget about the working week, the recreation area offers manicured gardens around the pool where you can simply just lie around and take in the serenity.
Apartment & building features include:
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven & cooktop
- Sleek bathroom with internal laundry
- Large main bedroom with mirror builtin wardrobes
- Open plan living & dining room
- Apartment has air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Secure underground parking space
- Internal lifts from car park to apartment
- Transport right on the front door step (train & bus)
- Affordable body corporate rates & healthy sinking fund
- Long-term tenants currently paying $395.00 per-week (Has fetched as much as $415.00 per-week in the past)
For an apartment that ticks all the boxes, this is truly a great investment for any first home buyer looking to enter the market. If you are looking to invest then be assured that you will always have people lining up to rent such a property due to its wonderful and convenient location. Our instructions couldn't be any clearer, the owner wants the property sold and are committed to selling ASAP. Please call to inspect today, you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.