SUPERIORLY RENOVATED IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on an expansive 607sqm allotment, this 3 bedroom 3 bathroom low set post war home offers perfect living and entertaining areas. Nothing has been spared in this recently completed renovation, offering an elegant and quality finish for your family to enjoy for years to come. Step inside this charismatic home and you will be impressed with open plan design and the quality of the fixtures and fitting. It's a very private property that flows from the front door over the polished hardwood floors and top-end Italian floor tiles through the large by-fold doors to the lovely deck area facing the leafy Sparkes Hill Resevoirs. Entertaining is easy in the well-designed chef's kitchen, with Italian marble stone benches and splashback, soft close cabinetry, 900mm oven and gas cooktop (Smeg), integrated dishwasher (Miele) and convection microwave (Electrolux), and integrated dual zone wine fridge. Additional features include:
• Meticulously kept outdoor alfresco area with manicured garden offering a cosy and private area dedicated to entertainment and relaxation
• Multi-zoned and ducted inverter air-conditioning (Samsung) with an abundance of windows throughout encourages the natural light and breezes to flow throughout the home
• Painting work recently completed both outside and inside, featuring new handles, hinges, locks and restored glass windows
• Two bedrooms with spacious built-ins made with quality and durable materials (Polytec)
• Two new bathrooms with elegant but modern tiles, frameless showers, elegant free-standing bath and basin, premium soft-close toilets and components (Caroma)
• New plumbing works for all bathrooms and kitchen, new electrical wiring throughout the house with new LED down-lights, and a new over-sized gas hot water system (Rheem 24)
• New downpipes, gutters, front roof and restored tiles, including pointing
• Underneath the property is a laundry, secure parking and ample storage, with a single carport located under the entertaining deck with easy rear access for a future extension or pool.
The Kedron Brook Park will be your extended backyard and you will be surrounded by all the facilities required for today's busy lifestyle. Within walking distance you will find Woolworths Homemaker Centre, Pickering Street precinct, parks, bike tracks that extend all the way to Nudgee Beach, highly regarded private and public Schools, childcare facilities and shop. Only 5 minutes drive to the Airport Link and 10 minutes walking distance to Alderley Train Station Bus stops, whilst being only 6 kilometres from the City centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.