This is the Home dreams are made of! Riverfront Beauty!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Firstly, let the photos do the talking, then see below added points that accentuate the propertys' features.
The home comprises of;
- Thoughtfully crafted, two level house, set on the river
- 4 bedrooms, all with their own uninterrupted river and city views
- 3 great sized bathrooms
- Internal framework and stairs built entirely with Cypress *naturally termite resistant
- Study plus media room/5th bedroom
- Solar heated in-ground pool
- Easily accessed Boatshed and room for Jetty
- Picnic Lawn perfect for family get-togethers and fishing
- 2 car accommodation with room for another 3 vehicles
- East facing, 659m2 block with NO easements - 15m Street and absolute River frontage.
- Zone LMD2 - potential to build upward or start again.
- The prime aspect; soak up warm afternoon sun during winter, welcome cool river breezes during summer.
- Whisper quiet surroundings, hard to believe considering the location.
- Unaffected by any of Brisbane's historic floods, not even close.
- Solid rock foreshore, will not erode.
- 4.6m wide, covered boat ramp with capacity for a large vessel.
- Inner City living - only 1 minute walk to the Mowbray Park City-Cat terminal.
- Close to Schools, Parks and Shops.
- Similar properties in the area have recently sold for over $8,500 per M2.
This one-of-a-kind property instantly instills an everlasting impression upon your first entrance.
To organise your earliest private inspection, call Ivo Kornel - 0412 301 439 or Jacob Brown - 0417 565 665 now.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Ramp
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.