Award Winning Architectural Style on 685m²
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
This superb contemporary residence designed by award-winning architect Harry Poulos is a luxurious statement of elegance in one of Brisbane's most desirable blue chip precincts.
Set on 685m2, with a superbly landscaped north facing backyard and entertaining area, this home is the epitome of luxury, elegance and low maintenance living ideal for busy professionals. Boasting 5 full sized bedrooms and two separate office areas, the intelligent use of floor to ceiling glass infuses the home with natural light while maintaining complete privacy.
The entry level is the social hub of the home, with an expansive open plan living area seamlessly flowing out to the alfresco living area overlooking the solar heated swimming pool and level backyard. The kitchen is an entertainer's delight with a suite of Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher, abundant storage, walk-in pantry and stone bench-tops. The formal living area allows for sophisticated soirees and quiet conversation. Also located on this level the home office, children's study, powder room, huge fitted laundry with laundry chute and additional shower, and internal access from the garage.
Ascending the staircase you arrive at the private family quarters. The parents retreat is sublime with a walk-through fitted dressing room and contemporary ensuite which includes an oversized shower and heated spa bath. There are a further 4 queen size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes; the fifth bedroom includes an additional ensuite - the perfect second master. The family bathroom, complete with bath and shower services the children's needs perfectly.
This stunning residence features;
- Harry Poulos designed timeless architectural statement home
- Five full-sized bedrooms all with built in robes including master bedroom with WIR and spacious ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops and walk-in pantry, beautifully appointed with Miele appliances
- Soaring 3m ceilings, contemporary neutral tones, clean lines and quality fixtures and fittings
- Solid construction home with secure gated grounds and landscaped surrounds
- Two home offices
- Solar heated pool
- Generous storage throughout the home and zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Over-sized double garage with built-in shelving, space for additional fridges and drive-through access, ideal for the trailer
- Remote drive-way gate and pedestrian gate with intercom, additional secure two car off-street parking
- Security features including back to base system and additional security throughout the home
- DA in place to convert garage to store 4 cars, rumpus/games room extended garage, an extension of parents retreat to allow for his and her walk-in wardrobe
Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in this tightly held locale, 52 Union Street offers you a sought-after refined lifestyle in a most desirable suburb. Close to the city, airport, renowned cafe and dining precincts as well as reputable private and public schools.
Auction Under the Stars, Wednesday 23rd of May, at 6:00 pm at 612 Brunswick Street, New Farm, if not SOLD prior.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.