"BLENHEIM" Gracious Family Colonial on 810m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
You must inspect this beautifully restored family home that offers 6 separate living areas including the gorgeous wrap around front verandah with the original wrought iron balustrades. Luxurious modern living meets timeless period features throughout this incredibly well considered renovation. Carrara marble bench tops feature in the custom built Wyer and Craw kitchen, bathrooms and powder room creating an intense feeling of grandeur and magnificence. Most of the home is on one level with the exception of a downstairs living/ media room which doubles as a teenagers retreat or music room.
Sitting proudly on an elevated 810m2 (32 perch) allotment, this incredible home should definitely be first on your list. This is one of those rare opportunities to buy your long term family home and put your roots down where you don't have to do a thing- it has all been lovingly done for you. The location is only a short convenient walk to the local Kindy and the Eagle Junction State School making school drop off and pickups easier than ever before! Lifestyle, leisure and modern conveniences- this luxurious family home offers it all. The owners have bought elsewhere so be quick as homes of this calibre don't remain available for long.
- Gorgeous street appeal with manicured gardens & landscaping across the front boundary and a style and presence that compliments the street and surrounding properties
- Downstairs (not legal height) offers lots and lots of storage including a surfboard rack and a firewood pile (for the pizza oven) and has an office (or possible bedroom 6) and a large space currently being used for a gymnasium. There's also the 3rd bathroom and laundry on this level
- Wyer and Craw custom built gourmet kitchen is perfectly connected to the living areas including the formal dining, sitting room, lounge room and huge covered back deck which overlooks the pool and backyard.
- The kitchen features Carrara marble bench tops, soft closing drawers, Miele steamer/Combination oven, 600 mm oven, gas burner, induction cook top & BBQ grill plate, integrated hidden fridge & dishwasher, hidden Liebherr bar fridge and Qasair range hood.
- Separate walk in scullery has ample storage, Miele microwave and fridge/freezer plus "ZIP" chilled tap
- Master bedroom suite offers a Wyer and Craw ensuite featuring Carrara marble bench tops with twin basins, twin showers and heated towel racks
- Wyer and Craw main family bathroom has twin basins, Carrara marble, twin showers plus a full sized bath tub
as well as heated towel racks
- Period features throughout the home with antique stained glass windows, extra high 3.25m ceilings, VJ wall panels and original ornate breezeways
- All new plumbing and electrical wiring when extensively renovated in 2014
- Mitsubishi ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- Back to base integrated alarm system
- Foxtel and Telstra broadband fast internet installed
- Apple TV and Netflix streaming system installed
- 2 car garage with remote controlled electric gate plus a single carport- perfect for a trailer, boat or caravan plus at least another 2 cars accommodated off the road (on driveway)
- In ground, heated salt water swimming pool with a current pool fence safety certificate
- Professionally built outdoor pizza oven (made from soil imported from Tuscany!)
- Integrated garden irrigation and lighting system installed
- Integrated pest control system installed
- Professionally landscaped, fully fenced grounds featuring manicured hedges and formal gardens- an absolute delight to behold !
- Located within the Eagle Junction State School Catchment Area- 2 mins walk to the school or kindy gate !
- Only 3 minutes walk to Clayfield College and close to other local private schools including St.Agatha's, St.Rita's and St.Margaret's
- Only 5 minutes walk to either Eagle Junction or Wooloowin railway stations and an easy walk to downtown Clayfield with it's myriad of top restaurants and cafe's
- Located only 5.5 kms from Brisbane CBD and only 15 mins drive to Brisbane International or Domestic Airports
- Rental appraisal- $1800-$2000 per week
- BCC rates- $836.32 per QTR (excluding water)
- Control 4 Integrated home entertainment system which can send music and movies to different areas of the home whilst entertaining and remotely (using an APP) start the air conditioning, fireplace etc before you arrive home
- Built in gas heater on the back deck
- Panasonic wide, flat screen TV in living/media room
- Sharp 3D flat screen TV's in sitting room and lounge room
MAKE NO MISTAKE OUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR - THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.