SUBMIT AN OFFER, SELLER WANTS SALE BY END OF FINANCIAL YEAR
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Originally built circa 1930, this fantastic 551m2 block located only 7km to the city, has a two street access and is surrounded by quality homes. Renovators, this is your opportunity to secure a home with good bones and hardwood construction. Located in the Eagle Junction School catchment and close to public and private High Schools, this charming property is in a league of its own and although it's no secret that this home needs love, it has authentic potential and upside.
To top it off this property is also zoned for future development.
This is an amazing original renovator in a great location, its period details add a timeless character to the interior spaces and this house is ready for your imagination to run wild.
Utilise as one large family home with a degree of separation between both levels to accommodate extended family, older children or guests. For the savvy investor, rent out one or both levels for some added income, previously achieved $800 per week rent.
The choice is yours.
The seller's circumstances have changed, we have been instructed to present all offers for consideration.
- High Ceilings, Ornate features, VJ walls
- Original floorboards hidden underneath carpet
- The upper level comprises of three bedrooms
- Downstairs has capacity to be reconfigured for two more bedrooms + large rumpus
- Three titles Development opportunity (S.T.C.A)
- Close to public transport
- Double lock up garage
- Fire Place
- Eagle Junction School Catchment.
- Dual living option available for Savvy investor
- Walking distance to Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's
- Private and secure
- Entertainers deck
- Large backyard
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.