Inner City Acreage In Gated Community!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the foothills of Mt Cootha, spilling onto more than 5000 sqm of private parkland, this low set freestanding town home is a rare gem.
Established trees and manicured gardens, make this one of the most sought after positions in the "Ithaca Creek" complex, which is a tightly held, owner occupied community of only 21 properties.
Number 9 is perhaps the best position in the complex, completely freestanding, with no adjoining walls, a substantial internal living space and more than 310sqm on title.
Add to that the exclusivity of a private security entrance shared by only two properties and direct access to the parkland and this is one of the rarest gated communities available in Brisbane.
These superb properties do not last and sell quickly. To secure a place in one of Brisbane's best kept secrets be quick to act as this is an outstanding opportunity to enjoy the best of low maintenance living, with the benefits of living on inner city acreage.
* The size of a house on 314sqm of title and the maintenance of an apartment
* Freestanding rendered brick with no adjoining walls
* Direct frontage to more than 5000sqm of stunning manicured established gardens exclusive to the complex.
* Huge Double LUG with laundry and ample storage
* Large air-conditioned Master bedroom including ensuite, walk in robe and private courtyard
* Secure gated community, low body corporate fees.
* Pet friendly subject to Body Corporate approval.
* Opposite Goodlife Gym
* Walking distance to public transport and shops
* Abundant visitor parking
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.