Modern Masterpiece in Prized Ascot Locale
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
63 Charlton Street presents a rare opportunity to experience luxurious, contemporary family living in the heart of one of Brisbane's most prestigious inner-city suburbs, Ascot. Situated in a tightly held, yet highly desired Poinciana lined street only moments to the vibrant Racecourse Road entertainment precinct, this superbly built, brand new residence has been impeccably designed and flawlessly finished to a standard befitting its prized location.
This three level contemporary home offers a lifestyle without compromise. The high ceilings and linear design do a flawless job of capturing the natural light and creating a true sense of space. Liveability and family functionality are at the forefront, redefining the concept of family living. Every detail has been meticulously considered and refined, presenting a true turnkey solution.
The visually stunning, floor to ceiling glass sliders are a masterstroke of design, seamlessly connecting your living and dining to the outdoor sanctuary that awaits below. The stone kitchen features the golden standard in modern appliances with dual Miele Ovens and two integrated fridge and freezers with Neolith Calacatta benchtop and splashback beautifully offset by the Terra Nero island bench. Perfectly positioned within the phenomenal space, located adjacent to the main living area, providing seamless integration with the amazing entertainer's deck appointed with a 4-burner Beefeater barbeque and Ziegler & Brown Turbo range hood.
American Oak stairs lead you up a grand stairwell, lit by a visually stunning pendant light, to the family sleeping quarters - comprising three generously proportioned bedrooms and a palatial master retreat, with its own private terrace and walk in robe. Ultra-high ceilings, plush carpet and built in robes ensure each bedroom feels spacious and welcoming.
Gathering with family and friends will forever more be an unforgettable experience at Charlton Street. Downstairs, the outdoor entertaining is a space in a league of its own, boasting casual dining/lounge area, generously proportioned, low maintenance lawn and large solar heated pool. The clever use of exposed brick accentuates the space perfectly and creates an aesthetic like no other.
Ascot is a highly sought after postcode for a reason, convenient lifestyle, only moments from the vibrant Racecourse Road, Eagle Farm Racecourse, close proximity to the Brisbane CBD and the Airport and located, without question, in one of the most prized blue-ribbon streets this amazing suburb has to offer.
The list of special features goes on and on, here a just a few of our favourites.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Palatial master retreat, king-sized his / her walk-in robe, laundry shoot, private terrace, and expansive Carrara marble ensuite
- Guest bedroom with adjoining bathroom with New York marble vanity
- Generously proportioned home office/study or 6th bedroom
- The kitchen boasts fully integrated Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Concealed butler's pantry with vast built-in storage & quality 2PAC cabinetry
- Large room currently utilised as a home gym or second living
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Double car garage with approved plans for car-stacker to accommodate a third
- Stunning floor to ceiling glass stacker doors along the length of the living /dining
- Full security system, surround sound system and video intercom by Forrest Electrical
- Professionally landscaped, low maintenance gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.