Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Gorgeous Tri Gabled Queenslander
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This truly is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautiful home offering 3 bedrooms and a sleepout which combines the character and charm of yesteryear with all of the modern conveniences.
- 5 separate living areas including the back deck
- Beautiful period features including high ceilings, VJ wall panels, antique glass and lead light windows, polished pine timber floors and antique light fittings
- Formal lounge room with combustible fireplace
- North facing sun room and family room/sleep out
- Near new gourmet kitchen with 2 pac self closing drawers, Cesar stone bench tops, 900 mm gas oven with 5 burner cook top, Bosch dishwasher and a fabulous timber island bench
- Bathroom has a full sized bathtub with a shower
- Master bedroom is King sized with air conditioning and fan
- Massive 35 m2 covered back deck overlooking the backyard
- Freshly painted internally
- 5000 L rain water tank with pump which services water to the toilet and laundry and waters the garden
- 2.1 KW solar power system- energy can be sold back to the grid
- Huge lockable storage room under the house plus ample space for other storage
- Remote controlled electric sliding front gate to property
- Professionally landscaped backyard is fully fenced and has an aviary or chook pen
- Fast natural gas HWS
- Direct city views from the front of the house- opportunity to further renovate if desired
- BCC rates- $ 386.59 per quarter ( excluding water )
- Elevated 501 m2 (20 perch) allotment
- Rental Appraisal- $ 500- $ 550 per week
- Located within the Wooloowin State School Catchment area
- Only 5 kms to Brisbane CBD
- Only 10-15 mins drive to Brisbane International and Domestic airports
- Only a few minutes walk to either Wooloowin or Albion railway stations
- Just a few minutes walk to the Albion hub offering restaurants and amenities
This property will be SOLD at or before auction, so don't hesitate or you will miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
501m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.