King of the Hill
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched at the highest point of Brisbane's prestigious "Whynot Street", this 810sqm versatile offering is undoubtedly the best piece of real estate on the market in Brisbane today. With extraordinary unobstructed 180-degree city views, this charming renovated family home offers a unique arrangement of land that allows for use as a yard or vacant land to let your imagination and architect run rampant to create your dream family home. This incredible offering has everything a family could possibly ever imagine when searching for prime real estate in West End. This exceptional family home is just moments from some of Brisbane's most exclusive schools and hospitals. The attention to detail and design is a work of art, and with the owners committed to sell on or before the close of the Expression of Interest campaign, this is a very real chance to secure one of the great opportunities of the decade.
With iconic unobstructed panoramic views of the Brisbane CBD and Mount Coot-tha, this stunning residence offers, but is not limited to;
- 1 x 405sqm renovated contemporary Queenslander with split living over two levels
- 1 x 405sqm vacant allotment
- Facing due North orientation
- Elevated position with uninterrupted 180-degree views including Brisbane CBD
- Commercial grade joinery and European Appliances
- Zone ducted air-conditioning
- Full house alarm system with keyless entry
- Dual gas water heaters and gas main
- Self-heating and self-cleaning pool
- Centrally located to all cafe and restaurant precincts
- Well located within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments
- Brisbane Grammar Schools, Somerville House and Anglican Church Grammar School within 4km distance
- Wesley Hospital, Mater Hospitals and Princess Alexandra Hospital within 4km distance
- Brisbane City Business District and Queen Street Mall within 2km distance
Positioned in the best street of West End, this almost brand new home exemplifies how one can live in complete luxury and privacy with the option to build your dream home next door. It's important to look at what's on offer, so bring your architect, town planner, and your imagination, and be one of the few to discover this treasure' in one of Brisbane's most desired locations. Make no mistake, this is a true rarity and will be SOLD.
Expression of Interest, Closing Friday 4th of August 2017.
810m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.