Possibility and Potential in the Heart of West End
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An offering of such scarcity and extreme convenience, 18 Corbett Street is an excellent opportunity to secure an increasingly rare, inner-city cottage. Positioned on a 268m2 block and offering a location and lifestyle opportunity like no other, belongs a beautiful family home that is D.A approved and is ready for your imagination to run wild on. Only a short walk to some of the best amenities and schools that West End has to offer, this well-located home adds exceptional value and scope to expand through and through. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an abundance of extra storage space beneath. Whether your choice to move in or renovate, this property will provide you with an opportunity like no other.
This stunning residence offers, but is not limited to;
- 500m from West End State School and 1.5km to Brisbane State High School
- Multi-purpose space on the lower level
- Outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Featuring large ceiling heights, gas hot water system, A/C, vinyl floors and countertops
- Incredibly rare convenient location
- Recently renovated in line with the approved development application for raise and build
- 224m2 of formal, informal & outdoor living space
This is a genuine opportunity to secure a fantastic cottage in one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs as the owners are absolutely committed to selling. So bring your family, architect and big ideas and let this become your next dream home.
268m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.