Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
AUCTION THIS WEEKEND! 2;00PM ONSITE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
An opportunity awaits, in one of Wavell Heights most highly regarded streets. This much loved and unique picture-perfect Queenslander, is the most affordable, neat and tidy home available today in the ever so popular Wavell Heights.
Featuring a beautiful front faade, this home boasts three generously sized bedrooms with a enclosed yet bright and airy sleep-out. Featuring throughout are original but neat and detailed cornices taking in the character of much loved Queenslanders.
With endless charm and possibility, this home awaits its new owner to add their own special touches. With strong bones, it will allow you to renovate and extend, plus take in the uninterrupted city view, looking straight over the Kedron brook and Shaw park sporting fields.
This home is calling all renovators, builders and astute buyers to this rare opportunity to purchase right in the heart of Wavell Heights. Enjoy the location that 8 Huet Street has to offer, with Kedron Brook parklands and Bike paths directly across the road and highly regarded public and private schools within walking distance.
An opportunity like this is doesn't present itself to the market all that often. Be quick to inspect as this.
This home featured, but is not limited to:
- 3 generously sized bedrooms plus lock up storage under the house
- 546 Square metre block
- Full lock up carport
- Fully fenced
- Direct access to Kedron-Brook bike-ways and park-lands
- Shaw Park sporting facilities within walking distance
- Whisper quiet street
- Uninterrupted views, with enormous potential for full city views
- Close proximity to all main arterial roads/Clem7 and airport links
- 2.5 Kilometres to Nundah lifestyle Village and Toombul shopping centre
- Approximately 3.5 Kilometres to Westfield Chermside Shopping centre
- 12.5 Kilometres to Brisbane City
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
546m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.