Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Live Amongst The Treetops
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Feel the need to get away! Here's your chance without leaving the capital.
This immaculate multi-level family home provides an ultra modern yet stylish mansion set in an inner city sanctuary of nature and bushland. 1286m2 of land this property offers space and function as its core strengths. The main living area is inviting with polished timber floors and high ceilings. The light and airy living spaces merge together with ease while the large kitchen is a must-see! The pantry space is also a stand-out. This residence is a powerhouse of efficiency, natural settings, space and flexibility with modern appliances and plenty of storage.
The house has separate retreats for teenage children including a theatre room with an accompanying fully functional kitchen.
- 3 Very large bedrooms (this includes the fully self-contained studio apartment).
- Study large enough to serve as a bedroom.
- Media room also able to serve as a bedroom.
- Two powder rooms.
- Ensuite with spa, double shower and his & hers basins.
- It has a huge (64sq metre) bottom deck.
- Inground lap pool,17m X 2m, indoor, heated state-of-the-art Magna salt pool with automatic cleaner and thermal blanket.
- Equipped indoor gymnasium.
- The house is smart wired with a central control hub under the stairs.
- Expansive views of Mount Cootha,the city and University of Queensland.
- Walking distance to Stuartholme Private Girls School and Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens.
- Fully secure with alarm & intercom systems.
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the home.
- It has a 3.5kW solar energy system fitted.
- Within 5km drive to the CBD.
- Fully ducted air conditioning system.
- Convenient and ample storage areas throughout and around the house and a laundry shoot from upper levels.
Take advantage of living in the convenient suburb of Toowong with its rich diversity of amenities and shed the stress of the city with spectacular views of Mount Cootha which reach forever from the deck!!
This house has the added benefit of a fully furnished studio/granny flat which has a separate entrance yet can be opened to remainder of the house and act as an additional bedroom to the main house. Features include:
- Independent front access
- Access to heated indoor 17m lap pool and fully equipped gymnasium
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large balcony/dining area with heated BBQ area
- Well fitted kitchenette
- Bedroom/living area with separate bathroom
- kitchen/dining ware
- microwave oven
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.