An immaculate penthouse alternative house in the heart of Teneriffe
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This very rare find provides a "lock-up and leave" resort style sanctuary in the heart of New Farm/Teneriffe. This house really does offer genuine apartment style living with the added capital growth of a house in Teneriffe.
This immaculate home features a single main living level. There are only two steps down from the master bedroom suite to the kitchen, main living and dining zone.
A major draw card to this home is the level of finish to its magnificent living spaces:
- Spotted Gum built-in cabinetry and floors provide design continuity throughout.
- The master ensuite's stunning walls consist of slabs of shining ochre and golden Tiger's Eye semi-precious gemstones.
- The main bathroom features an eye-catching wall of cream and golden-brown onyx.
- The dramatic over-sized Brazilian quartzite stone bench divides the light filled living area from the chef's kitchen.
- In the kitchen space, gleaming carbon fibre cabinetry encloses numerous high-end Swiss V-Zug appliances and an oversized integrated Miele fridge.
- Large bi-fold doors provide seamless access to a secluded, outdoor covered living area.
- Upstairs, a second living area/retreat and home office provides views to the Gabba.
- Zoned ducted air conditioning on the main floor with split systems upstairs, keeps this house wonderfully cool on the hottest of days.
- Downstairs is a tandem two car garage with a huge amount of storage.
- Easy care gardens and a north east facing plunge pool complement the resort feel of this beautiful home.
- Last, a back-to-base security system provides peace of mind when you lock-up and leave for both out-of-town breaks and extended travel.
Location is everything and the great thing is that you are within strolling distance of the very best of New Farm/Teneriffe's restaurants, cafes and boutiques. There is also easy access to buses and the City Cat ferry service goes straight to Bulimba or on to Hamilton or the City.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.