Home is where the heart is
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
There are so many aspects to a home when we are considering liveability. Lifestyle, functionality, location, the story, the future it holds for us and what we can imagine for our life in the one place.
210 Arthur Street inspires the what if this was my home' dreaminess. When you visit the Peninsula to enjoy one of the many cultural & social events held in the area, to walk along the stunning Brisbane river, bring the kids down to play at New Farm park or to enjoying a date night at one of the many award-winning restaurants, if you are like me, you envy the homes that reside in this leafy pocket that shoulders the city.
With great respect for the heritage architecture, together Mark & Sue have modernised the interiors, while retaining the heritage characteristics we all cherish. For them it has been a story of love, important to retain the charm of this beautiful cottage whilst harmoniously integrating modern functionality. A thoughtful refurbishment has created a home without compromise.
One of the biggest standout features of this home is the abundance of options available to you with the downstairs area; perfect to turn into a home office, teenagers retreat or add a kitchen and rent it out for a sure proof way to pay down that mortgage. In real estate, as is in life, options are good.
Arthur Street is a welcoming home which conveys youthful and funky living. The liveability is layered and offers versatile living spaces with multiple rooms to meet the diversity of family needs.
It's hard to believe this home is only 2 kilometres to the city. Flick through the images, fast, a beautiful home and life flashes before your eyes.
No cheesy clichs or slick sales pitch, just honest authentic images which convey exactly the life on offer here at 210 Arthur Street, Teneriffe.
If it was me, I would choose Arthur Street every time. Coming home after a long day at work, the location and lifestyle on offer are to be found nowhere else in Brisbane.
• Sympathetically renovated & refurbished pre-war character home on 256 sqm
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Versatility from the ground floor level
• Split system air-conditioning in the upstairs bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Open plan living & dining
• Great sized entertaining deck of the rear
• Security alarm system & crim-safe
• beautiful established private gardens, offering a variety of low maintenance & established plants and built up veggie gardens and garden shed
• Tandem Car Port
• Brilliant location within walking distance to a wide selection of cafes and restaurants, The James Street Precinct, The Gasworks Precinct, CBD, The Emporium and the local favourites, Green Beacon & Newstead Micro Breweries
• Quick access to ICB, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem 7, major arterial links & public transport
• Teneriffe offers a connected community - with warm, supportive neighbours, excellent generous community hotspots including New Farm Park, Brisbane River Walk, Powerhouse Museum and Jan Powers Markets
• New Farm State School catchment
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
256m² / 0.06 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.