Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare home-office opportunity in blue chip Teneriffe
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Few properties have the attributes necessary to appeal to investors, businesses and home owners alike.
A rare combination of clever design, flexibility and location make 15 Chermside Street Teneriffe an exceptional asset.
Recently repositioned to an extremely high standard by Cavill Architects, the functional layout currently incorporates a private residence on the top floor, a fully fitted self-contained office on the ground floor and 5 - 6 car parking spaces at the front and rear.
Situated on a neat 354m2 block with a council laneway servicing the rear of the property, there is future development upside in the spare land subject to planning approval.
Teneriffe is Brisbane's most in demand suburb and that's easy to comprehend considering that the James Street precinct, Gasworks precinct, Teneriffe Village, Fortitude Valley, the Brisbane River and a multitude of parks are all within a one kilometre radius.
15 Chermside St is an exceptional property that delivers, but is not limited to:-
- Prime owner occupier or investor opportunity;
- Rare 2 street frontage with 5 - 6 car parks at the front and rear;
- Recently architecturally redesigned and renovated;
- Situated on a 354m2 block, perfect North-East aspect;
- Located within the quickly evolving home office precinct which is directly off Commercial Road;
- Retail exposure to Chermside Street;
• Top Floor:-
- 2 bed, 1 bath and 2 large entertaining balconies;
- Ground Floor:-
- 80m2 of fully fitted office space with partitioned office and 6 - 7 work stations;
- Kitchenette and fully appointed bathroom/change room for staff;
- Outdoor sitting/meeting space;
- Could be converted into second level of living space;
- Potential to build separate dwelling on the spare land at the rear with plans already prepared for granny flat option;
- Ducted air conditioning throughout;
- Large secure storage room and laundry located on ground floor;
Properties of this calibre do not often come online and 15 Chermside Street deserves the attention of the entire market.
In an effort to minimize the impact on sitting tenants, we are encouraging interested parties to attend the scheduled inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
354m² / 0.09 acres
6 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.