Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
'Catalina' Once in a Generation Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
The Catalina homes of Macquarie Street are widely regarded as some of Brisbane's most exclusive real estate, establishing a name synonymous with prestige, lifestyle and location. These freehold riverfront residences capitalise on their location on the North-Eastern shores of the New Farm Peninsula.
77 Macquarie Street is a Catalina home that stands out, with a cutting edge design and thoughtful architecture that will captivate. Not often does a home encompass this level of simplistic brilliance, family practicality and fabulous riverfront position.
A low maintenance riverfront home that is the perfect inner city sanctuary, meticulously designed to take full advantage of the stunning river views and gorgeous aspect, yet offering a rare privacy not often experienced in the inner city suburbs. This is an incredible opportunity to experience the perfect balance between central location and peaceful residential pocket just 2kms from the CBD, creating what is ultimately an amazing and limited lifestyle offering.
- Rare North East facing freehold riverfront Catalina home, one of only 23
- Three levels of riverfront living with panoramic views framed by floor to ceiling glass, providing an abundance of natural light
- Palatial master suite with a stunning ensuite and huge walk in robe
- 365 square metre riverfront allotment with 488sqm of opulent living space
- Executive residence designed for growing families with four bedrooms, study and multiple living areas
- Behind secure gated entry, a spacious 3 car lock up garage with ample storage
- Generous separation of space TV room/library, games room and fully equipped outdoor entertaining area
Other features of the house include low maintenance yard and garden, hardwood flooring, fully ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout, alarm and intercom system, ducted vacuum system, internal store room and wine storage.
This home is truly a world class combination of solid building and sophisticated design coupled with a location that encapsulates modern luxury living of the highest level.
Residences of this calibre in such a picturesque location are rare and this is an opportunity like no other. Make no mistake; this house sets the benchmark for inner city living on the river.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure one of Brisbane's ultimate prestige family properties. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Auction, Saturday 2nd September at 11:00am, to be held onsite.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
365m² / 0.09 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.