Private Paradise, Renovator or Dual Occupancy
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Peaceful, private and perfectly positioned on Teneriffe Hill, this home offers a unique flexibility to enjoy Brisbane's most tranquil inner city address. A charming cottage tucked away in one of the Peninsulas most serene and picturesque settings, offers a unique configuration that allows for either dual occupancy or a home office. Close to every amenity one could ever want, this stunning residence offers, but is not limited to;
- 534sqm allotment with a 10m frontage
- Gorgeous entrance with a short bridge over a pond that leads you onto a stunning wrap around veranda
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one self-contained flat downstairs
- Three separate & large verandas
- House has natural North-East orientation
- 18m rear boundary fanning towards the northern aspect
- Extremely tightly held enclave in Brisbane's most exclusive suburb
- Walking distance to some of Brisbane's finest cafes and restaurants
This home is ready for your imagination to run wild, so bring along your builder and architect and hit the ground running with what will be an incredible opportunity to own one of the greatest cottages to be put to the market in 2017.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure an increasingly rare, inner-city cottage. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
534m² / 0.13 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.