Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury living at The James Teneriffe
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is the best value unit for sale in the development!
Perfectly positioned in Teneriffe at the heart of the action, this luxury development by Cavcorp is only a short stroll to the area's best attractions moments to Gasworks shopping centre, River Walks, Waterfront Park, and Teneriffe City cat & City glider.
The James' Teneriffe delivers inner city living with all the extras, including a Level 7 rooftop pool and sun deck with sunbeds, Technogym with city views, vegetable garden, secure visitor & resident parking, CCTV, onsite management with concierge services and secure building with luxurious marble & timber feature lobby.
YOUR LIVING EXPERIENCE:
- Large open-plan living-dining area
- Generous size balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Separation between bedrooms for maximum privacy
- Two study nooks with NBN connection
- Ensuite and two-way bathroom
- 3 Daiken air-conditioners
- Generous kitchen with island bench, full height pantry, appliance cupboards,
- Stainless steel appliances include dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven, range hood
- Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
- Separate laundry and linen cupboards
- Floor to ceiling glass doors opening to large balcony
- Quality fixtures and finishes throughout
- 2 high speed lifts
- Ample secure visitor parking
- CCTV, onsite management, concierge services
- Rooftop pool, sun deck with sunbeds, city view gym, vegetable garden
Step outside to enjoy the best that inner city living has to offer with an abundance of caf, dining and bar options and an array of boutique shops and eclectic designer wares.
THE JAMES LOCATION
- 250m Gasworks shopping centre
- 250m Teneriffe bus / Ferry Terminal
- 250m Teneriffe river walk
- 350m Newstead river walk
- 400m Waterfront Park
- 800m Emporium shopping & dining
- 950m James Street' shopping precinct
- 1.5km Bowen Hills Train Station
- 1.0km Teneriffe Park
- 1.1km Newstead Park
- 2.0km New Farm Park
- 2.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12 mins to Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White New Farm
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.