Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fabric A Life Well Made in Teneriffe
Just 2.5 km north of the CBD lies Teneriffe, Brisbane's most intriguing, lively, and contemporary inner-city suburb. Fabric has been thoughtfully designed with its rich heritage in mind. Fabric is the heart of Teneriffe, opportunities for brand new residences within this suburb are few and far between and Fabric is your chance to be part of the culture and excitement that is Teneriffe. What's more , you'll have the opportunity to be part of a Pointcorp development, Brisbane's premier developer of luxurious apartments, the reputation speaks for itself. Synonymous with Quality, Amenity and Lifestyle and Fabric will be no exception.
Imagine the place where you live, work and play. Fabric allows you to live your urban dream. Carefully filtered across 8 levels is an inner city mixture of expansive 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, an exclusive residents roof top pool recreation retreat and vibrant retail offering literally under your feet.
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
• European appliances
• Gas cooktop
• Walk to James Street shopping and dining precinct
• Just metres from the Brisbane River and surrounding parklands
• Gasworks retail precinct featuring supermarket, speciality shops, bars, restaurants is only 900m walk
• Proximity to high frequency Bus routes: City Glider, 120m walk
• Short 260m walk to Teneriffe Terminal
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.