Cracking two bedder with views in Oxygen. We're selling! $459,000
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you're looking to break into a meticulously maintained complex with fabulous facilities and gun barrel city views, then look no further. Recently renovated and boasting spectacular vistas from all corners, unit 167 is a little gem that will tick every box. Priced to sell, it's a savvy long - term hold or perfect for the owner occupier to move in and enjoy straight off the bat.
They say the apartments situated in the corner of the building are the cream of the crop, as they offer complete privacy. This apartment has a free-flowing layout and you can entertain on the massive balcony and immerse yourself in the inner-city lifestyle.
Everything you could possible want is right on your doorstep. Located within 600m of two Hospitals, the Roma Street Parklands, some of Brisbane's finest schools, the city centre and the Brisbane River, the location really speaks for itself. For your convenience it also has a bus stop a few metres from the front door, or alternatively, is an easy stroll to the train station, the CBD and the Fortitude Valley precinct.
- 2 heated outdoor pools, sauna, first class appointed gym witgh commercial grade equipment situated across beautifully manicured grounds and village green
- Large balcony with views of the City and gas connection for a BBQ
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen leading out to the balcony
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Friendly and reliable onsite management
- Only metres from an abundance of restaurants, cafes and all desired amenities
- Great investment opportunity receiving $450 per week rent
- Large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two well designed bathrooms
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Kitchen with Gas Cooking and Dishwasher
- 1 secure car space and many underground visitor carparks & storage cage included
- Walking distance to Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafes and all major attractions
In all it's form, this is awesome pad that is priced to sell.
Entrance adjacent to 7Eleven for open homes!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.