Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
28 Dante Drive, Seven Hills is a versatile offering that provides one with endless opportunity and variety.
Sprawled over a massive 690sqm allotment, this post-war home gives way to a comfortable two-level layout with multiple living spaces extending to superb external areas with a tropical leafy setting. It's a great house as is, however, it's important to note that you can knock it over and start again. Build exactly what you want, on your terms.
Comfortably presented throughout and featuring an abundance of space for families, this incredible offering provides the perfect blank canvas to either transform or create the home of your dreams with a combined total of 73 meters of three street frontage in the most tranquil and picturesque surrounding of Seven Hills.
This property invites all to bring their architects and builders as it showcases unique flexibility to build something truly special, without compromise. Conveniently positioned within walking distance to all local schools, public transportation and entertainment areas, this incredible home offers, but is not limited to;
- Six spacious bedrooms over two levels with separate dining, lounge and rumpus area
- Combined total of 73 meters of three street frontage
- Post War home - Renovate or knock it over and rebuild
- Centrally located within close driving distance to Westfield Carindale and all caf and restaurant precincts
- Well located within very short distances to some of Brisbane's finest education facilities; Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) and Lourdes Hill College
- Conveniently located within 2km to Norman Park Train Station and within 5km to Norman Park and Hawthorne CityCat Ferry Terminal
- Brisbane City Business District and Queen Street Mall within 6.5km
- 500m Walking distance to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
Some would say it is easy to envision what could be done on this very usable 690sqm offering, however, in hindsight the opportunities are endless. Whatever your intention; to move in, renovate or rebuild to your heart's desire, inspection is essential. So let your imagination and architect run rampant to create your "forever home" and take advantage of this remarkable offering. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Auction, On Site, Saturday 10th of February, at 11am, if not SOLD prior.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
690m² / 0.17 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.