Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
King of the Hill
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated in the heart of the village atmosphere of Paddington, this 415sqm residence has been meticulously created and crafted as a developers own. Built to the highest architectural standards with clever use of layered internal and external spaces; allows for separation, privacy, and seamless indoor/outdoor family entertainment living whilst captivating wide sweeping panoramic views of the Brisbane City through to Mt. Coo-tha.
Featuring an expansive, low-maintenance and minimalistic design, this quality home offers a level of unparalleled modern family living with no luxury overlooked.
Fully automated with state of the art security, lighting system and internal lift access to all levels, this immaculate residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Four double bedrooms including master suite and separate guests' quarters all with built in robes
- Gourmet marble kitchen with expansive floating Calacatta island bench and butler's pantry, impeccably appointed with Miele appliances
- Wine Cellar
- Internal lift, servicing all levels
- Two large, separate living areas over two levels
- Double height, poolside terrace, complete with gas outdoor kitchen
- Saltwater pool with turbo swim jets
- Full vitrified gloss tiles and timber flooring
- CBUS - Smart Home Control System, featuring home automation, lighting system, intercom, security protocols
- Fully ducted heating and cooling
- Four car garage
- Mezzanine home office or studio space
- Architecturally designed by Kevin Hayes Architects
With its close proximity to some of Brisbane's and Paddington's best entertainment, dining and education options, this beautiful and perfectly positioned home is guaranteed to impress and appease the most astute buyer. This is luxurious inner city living at is best. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD before Christmas.
Expression of Interest, Closing Friday 15th of December, at 5:00 pm, if not SOLD prior.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
455m² / 0.11 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.